bOrED......eVen wHeN eXam tImE...

Hem, feeling bored so decided to blog again.. hehe..Em this week I think I blog quite a lot of times edi especially yesterday… Hai… very long winded leh me… hehe.. Any way, I’m thinking of taking out my nose ring… Its very painful… May be its being infected edi… Sob… This 1 sendiri cari pasal wan… So have to take the consequences… Don’t know should I or not? Cuz I feel saying also to take out… Don’t know what to do lah now… Exam’s this coming Tuesday… Man n I’m still not done with the studying… some how just can’t concentrate … Don’t know why… Hai.. I think I will study every day from now on even though no exam.. cuz its really stressful studying like that(imagine crashing all subject in 1month n1 subject is not little u know… like an encyclopedia… haha)… Next week erina coming back but don’t know whether I will be able to go n c her.. cuz I most probably not coming back 4 the next 2 weeks… hehe… *Erina if ur reading , pls come n c me in my hostel leh… hehe.. then u get to c how the hostel in TAR looks like… hee then I bet u won’t complain edi… hehe…*

So i guess i won't be blogging 4 the next 2 day edi... hehe... or even week... got to really concentrate on studying..hehe.. so tada... going to study now...

OFF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sUnDay tHe 15th -aPRil 2007

DOGGIE

Life is just so unfaiR....