Malaysia Summer 2010 , my remaining days

It's 1.30 in the morning and I'm still freaking wide awake... Its' probably the Tea and afternoon sleep that's causing this right now. Well any way, a couple of events went on this week and a couple were canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.

First up,
Monday's meeting with Jin Hwa was canceled because I was feeling a bit feverish. But got slightly better after 2 cups of Hot Chinese Tea... Its amazing how Tea( precisely Chinese kind) can cure flu and fever. Fever did not persist to tuesday, therefore I was delighted.

Tuesday was more of a lay back weekday as I thought I might still not recover from the first day. But managed to meet a short while with Shu Hui over my front gate. She dropped by to pick up her stuff and as well as handling over some food she got from Sarawak... The Sarawak Layer cake... Yummm yummm...

Wednesday went out marketing at Tesco with my dad... It was pretty much a whole day there. Spend a couple of hours at Borders with my dad flipping some books... They were mainly Jim Roger's. I just find his books amazing... I read up on this book he wrote which titled "Hot Commodities". Its very ..... can't think of a word for it.. But it seems that whatever he wrote in 2004 is coming true now.. In fact all the things he has been saying in 2004 has actually been carried out. But well, Its best if you read it.. I'm foreseeing that this will continue to go on till 2012 or even later... Especially with the current economy being a pain in the arse*In the British slang*.

Then came Thursday... The ever living Thirsty Thursday... Too bad I'm not in the States...

Met up with 3 ex- college mates ( we were all studying A-levels in TARC) in Midvalley. Midvalley is a place I can count with just one hand. I never liked Midvalley and neither is Midvalley convenient in sense of public transportation. Its not on any LRT line which makes it even difficult for me to go over. So one of them suggested that I pre-meet up with her at Setapak's Lrt Station- Wangsa Maju before driving over to Midvalley. Perfect Plan right there. Upon reaching, we roamed around looking at things. Went over to Garden , my only second time if you believe it. Nothing much changed in Midvalley from the last time I came, and I must say it have at least been 3 years plus now that I last visited MV. We later had sushi for dinner at Sushi ZanMai.... Some how after tasting sushi in the states, those in Malaysia are nothing special any more. We later had a second and third round eating again... Ohh Boy, in Malaysia you can never go hunger !

Fucked up Friday came...

And must I say it was really fucked up... Hahaha... Well our ever funny Mr. Leang suggested that we hit the Gay bar down town... And of cause, it would be like the "Safest" place for me to be at... I thought why not, besides, its not my first time too in Malaysia hitting a gay bar...

So we ended up at this bar near Bukit Bintang which by far is the oldest gay bar in Malaysia( I really never thought people were so opened about it before) - Blue Boys Bar was its name. Before heading out, I actually did a little research on the gay and lesbian bars in Malaysia, but to only be disappointed as Malaysia still does not have any lesbian bar. Though lesbian bar still do not exist in Malaysia, gay bars are somehow multiplicating. There are about 4-10 Gay bars in Malaysia now. And being a chink my self, I thought, why not look for a bar with more Asians (which were registered in my brain as Chinese). And to my findings, I read up on a link saying that Blue boys bar were full with Asian. But upon reaching there, disappointment can not even express how I felt. They were all Malays in the bars... Not even a single Chinese was spotted other than the 3 of us, we were more like out of place i would say. I was devastated. I thought I could have at least "Cuci Mata"... Ohh well I guess it was my fault to only register Asian as Chinese... But some how thinking back, I was kinda shock to see that there's actually alot of Malays that are gay... And Malaysia being "like" a Muslim country, doesn't our "Malaysian" Islam Government against homosexuals? I really am proud how people fight for their own rights to be who they are themselves.


Saturday

Lots of events were planned, but were canceled due to the unforeseen fever/flue/food poisoning that hit me right from the start of the day. I was to attend the Financial expo in KLCC, Bonodori, and clubbing at night to celebrate Mr Soo Chooi Leang's Birthday, but all were canceled. =(

Sunday

Day two of Financial Expo, Meeting up with Adeline was also canceled.

Monday

Was still recovering from the virus attack. Hence was bed ridden through out my sick period.


That was how the weekend was ruin by the sudden "Catastrophe" Yes I call that catastrophe because it pretty much ruin me and my whole body...

Well hopefully nothing goes wrong from now, I do not have any more time to waste being sick...

Counting days to leaving back !

As I'm writing this, there's still a bit of headache and fever that's hitting me.

Cheers ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sUnDay tHe 15th -aPRil 2007

DOGGIE

-Another weekenD-