cLaRiFiCAtiOn......

Em.. i would like to clarified some thing... I'm sorry MEL....
Its not about the B'day celebration of yours.. N definitely its not about u.. I'm really happy to see u again.. But that's just u i'm happy to see... I'm actually mad at some thing n its just that some one lied to me about some thing before attending it... N its not the first time edi... It had happen alot of times... N to add things on thanks to some 1... Spoiled my mood ... I'm so sorry i didn't mean to make u worried about me... Hope you understand.. hehe... N thanks for asking.. hehe... Ur one person i'm really glad to know during our secondary school years.. N i also wanna clarify some thing.. MEl, ur some 1 important to me... I wrote that none of you are important becuz i was really mad at time... But i really didn't meant u... But may be if u wanna meet up the next time, make that the both of us only??? hehe... so sorry.... But i some times think that its hard to click in any more with the rest... As may be most of us are strangers to each other already...

Any way, wanna wish u Happy Belated B'day again..... oh n ya, i didn't know u read my blog... hehe... thanks... but remember to leave comment at c box or comment box ya.... hope 2 c u soon....
Remember we have an appointment at laundry bar ya....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sUnDay tHe 15th -aPRil 2007

DOGGIE

Life is just so unfaiR....