gUilty feElinG

Feeling down... not knowing the reason why...

Any way, this is what happen this week...

I received a missed call a few days ago...N so i missed called back not knowing who that was... As i have been receiving lots of missed calls lately from anonymous... So the person missed called back... N i replied buy miss calling back again... It continued the process of missed calling until today, when the person finally reviewed it self... It was a primary school mate of mine who shifted to kuantan 6 years ago which was end of year six back then which i thought i have lost contacted with already... Some how she got my number becuz she received a CNY card i sent over to her this year which i blurry forgotten.. Hehe... U must be thinking how blur i might be... I guess its becuz lots of things had happen this few weeks... Any way, i was surprise that she would message me... In the msg, she introduce her self n told me that she was surprise to receive my CNY card... As u guys know.. CNY passed quite long ago.. N i thought she might have moved as she didn't write to me or even call me upon receiving it... So i thought , hem... i really lost contact with her already...But it turn out to be the opposite... Hem i guess i'm quite happy as its not easy to find back a lost fren... She even invited me over 4 her b'day party with is coming soon... Hem i guess i have to really try my best to go as it will be consider a reunion for the all or us... I'm suppose that most of my primary school mates will be there too as i didn't know they have been contacting her all this while.... Sob izn't it...

Any way, there will be another B'day party to attend tomorrow... But i'm not sure if i can go.. as i have transport problem going back... I really wanna go 4 it... As SHE is 1 important person to me.. She was with me when i went thru my ups n down during this few months started from end of last year until now....

I promise i will try my best to cum ya.....
But i wanna say sorry if i really can't cum.....

Feeling guilty now... better get going... so ciao... will up date soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sUnDay tHe 15th -aPRil 2007

DOGGIE

Life is just so unfaiR....