mY fEeLinG

Before-
I'm feeling : depressed
song listening to : Keep holding on-A.Lavigne
you'll find me : on the beach









Hem... Bored.. Not knowing wat to do.... Just finish being nagged... Sigh... When is this going to end? Study...Study...Study.... It's not that i'm not studying... Y can't they just understand it... I can understand it if they can't c that i always study during the weekdays in college... But can't they just trust me...??? Now i understand that if u don't c proof , people will never trust you...

To me its ok if u don't believe, but pls don't compare me with others that u c who's studying...

I Hate It... Really HATE it...especially when they compare me with my second sister... They would say that she had been studying all week long n all... N they would demand me to be good like her... I don't mind if its true.. but the fact is that she's just acting for the sick of letting my parents know how good she is... IT'S ALL A LIE... SHE'S A BLOODY LIAR...

Not only that, she would comment on how i dress sexily n all... And she later would say that she would never do the same in front of my parents... But it turn out to be the TOTAL OPPOSITE... HYPO CRATE.... Just hate it at times to be at home...

And parents r just so naive... This is what some times i think of them... Its not that i don't love them... I really love them.. but when it comes to the love they give , its always more to one of their children... In malay-BERAT SEBELAH... I'm not sure if u guys have come across it.. But i can tell it had happen to me... N its for real.. Its not me being sensitive...

And some how parents r always like that... They will say that kids don't accept their parent's criticism... But they have never thought y we r like that today? Its becuz we learn from parents ...But when you tell them tat, in the end what do u get? A slap on the face???!!! So what is it tat you can do? When u want to voice out they don't agree... But when u don't voice out, they will assume tat uagree with them n thatits ur fault... Wat is this??? N they always ask the elder to set good example 2 the younger ones... N they always put the blame on the elder 4 not setting goodexample... Have they thought tat we the elder learn from them also??? N when u ask who does the elder learn from, they would answer tat they may learn it from school... How can they put all the blame on the elders when there's possibilities tat the youngers also learn fromtheir frens???


Think parents...If there's any parents reading this blog n if ur going to be a father of mother to ur kids in future, think of wat i have said... Pls don't make ur daughters or sons to end up like me...Feeling lonely, lost n unloved... Ur daughter or son will end up drift further n further away from u...











Feel so much better after blogging...

*Pls: this is some thing i'm blogging based on my experience.. so if u don't think the same, don't blame ya... feel free to leave comment also...



After-
I'm feeling : better
song listening to :beautiful-C . Aguilara
you'll find me :still on the beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sUnDay tHe 15th -aPRil 2007

DOGGIE

Life is just so unfaiR....