TOEFL -finish = happy

Just finished TOEFL test not too long ago... Hem.. It's a relief .... Some how still just don't understand why i just can't get over the feeling of nervous before n during exam..

Hem, any way, got to know a guy-indian there be 4 exam... Haha.. don't get me wrong, i did not initiate the conversation... We were talking about very general stuff about exam an all.. The main thing i'm trying to say here is that, now i'm not the odd 1 that might leave for us... Thinking of it, i used to think that it was weird about it.. But some how by talking to him changes my point of view...

Oh any way, upon registering for the test this morning, this lady came to me and hand me a form to fill in, while she was handling me the form, she handled with asking if i had my IC or my passport with me. And when i said yes, she asked me if i was a foreigner.....


DO I LOOK LIKE I"M NOT LOCAL?

Sigh, this is not the first time i know.. But so how it bothers me alot when she asked me just now.
WHAT? Do i look like an indian to you or a thai? haha.. u guys must be thinking am i nuts or what.. But i think its still nice to be a person of ur race... I'm not being racial, but i just think that if i'm a chinese i should look more like a chinese as some times it gives people doubt about who i am...

Oh one more thing be 4 i finish this, I will have to say by blogging, it does really give a lot of benefits...
Example
-type faster using the key board
-better at writing essays
-improve some grammar
* overall- my LONDON improve... hehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sUnDay tHe 15th -aPRil 2007

DOGGIE

Life is just so unfaiR....